Use Policy (AUP)
Netsoft's Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") is provided to give our customers and users a clear understanding of what Netsoft expects of them while using the service. All users of Netsoft’s Internet services: those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts, as well as those who pay a service fee to subscribe to the Services, must comply with this AUP and our TOS (Terms of Service).
Use of Netsoft Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Netsoft's AUP as well as Netsoft's TOS (Terms of Service)
Monthly payments for web hosting is 100% refundable in the first 5 business days of the month, not refundable after the 5th business day of the month.
Payments for web design is 100% refundable
during the first 5 business days after each payment is made, and not refundable
after that. business
hosting seattle site web
seattle web site development
Note: Pornography and sex-related merchandising are prohibited on any Netsoft Hosting Services server. This includes sites that may infur sexual content, or links to adult content elsewhere. This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging to Netsoft Web Services servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited. All IRC related activities are strictly prohibited and can be cause for immediate account termination! Seattle web designer
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP. Netsoft may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your NETSOFT account or other actions as detailed in Section 3 WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. Seattle web design and hosting
This document is intended to provide a basic understand of Netsoft's Acceptable Use Policy. The following are guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of Netsoft's AUP:
business hosting seattle site web
business hosting seattle site web
business web hosting seattle site web
Netsoft intends to provide its customers
access to everything the Internet has to offer. While Netsoft is firmly committed
to the principles of free speech, certain activities that may be damaging to
the resources of both the Netsoft and the Internet
and cannot be permitted under the guise of free speech. The resources of the
Netsoft and the Internet are limited, and abuse of
these resources by one user has a negative impact on the entire community. business
web site hosting seattle
We do not routinely monitor the activity of accounts except for measurements of system utilization and the preparation of billing records. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, we will respond appropriately if we become aware of inappropriate use of our service.
You may not use your dedicated rack or virtual site to publish material, which Netsoft determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent or objectionable. For purposes of this policy, "material" refers to all forms of communications including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, video recordings, and audio recordings.
If a Netsoft account is used to violate the Acceptable Use Policy or our TOS, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, flagrant violations of the Acceptable Use Policy will result in immediate termination of service. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
design hosting seattle site web
As a member of our network community, you must use your Internet access responsibly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at support@Netsoft.com.
VIOLATIONS OF Netsoft ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
1. Illegal use: Netsoft's services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Netsoft reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Harm to minors: Use of the Netsoft service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
3. Threats: Use of the Netsoft service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
4. Harassment: Use of the Netsoft service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
5. Fraudulent activity: Use of Netsoft service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," and "chain letters."
6. Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
7. Unsolicited commercial e-mail /
Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of the Netsoft service to
transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited.
Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the
offending Netsoft account.
Anyone hosting websites or services on their server that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their account immediately disabled. The account will not be enabled until such time that you agree to remove ANY and ALL traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection and agree to allow us access to the account to confirm that all material has been COMPLETELY removed. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the account from our network without notice to the customer. Any account guilty of a second violation WILL be immediately and permanently removed from our network without notice.
9. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Netsoft service is in violation of this AUP.
10. Usenet SPAMing: Netsoft has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
11. Unauthorized access: Use of the Netsoft service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Netsoft's or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending Netsoft account is subject to immediate termination.
12. Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the Netsoft service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
13. Collection of personal data: Use of the Netsoft service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
14. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the Netsoft service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Netsoft Services or the Internet. This includes "denial of service" (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual's computer system will result in immediate account termination. Netsoft will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
15. Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
16. Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
17. Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
18. Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Netsoft services could result in suspension service.
19. Third Party Accountability: Netsoft subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
Security Seattle software
hosting seattle site web
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
design hosting seattle site web